When you book hotels for business, do you find yourself jumping through these hoops...
- Visit the hotel’s website or pick up the phone to dial through to reservations?
- Pass on credit card details through email or over the phone?
- Fill up online forms, printing off reservations or emailing them to colleagues?
- Open various packages of Microsoft Office to record and update the prices, dates, details, departmental codes and all the other fields.
- Cross referencing travel policy docs to make sure everything is above board and under expense limits.
- End up in Excel ‘Hell’ pulling together printouts to present to management.
Or do you just log on to Roomex.com and let them do it all for you?